Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dreamgirls

I may go to hell for this post, but I'll be posting it nonetheless. I just saw Dreamgirls, and I think I may have figured out what really happened to Jennifer Hudson's family. I'm afraid to just write it outright, but...well...Jennifer Hudson was amazing. She was an infinitely better actress than Beyonce, and can obviously blow her out of the water vocally (probably even in her sleep). Beyonce is clearly convinced that she's a star and has been trounced through the entire movie. Add that to the fact that Jennifer Hudson won the Oscar and Beyonce's with someone who is convinced he's a gangster and, well...do I really need to finish this sentence? Question: why is it that Jennifer Holliday won a Tony at her size, and Jennifer Hudson had to be smaller to win the Oscar? Ah, well. Good pipes is good pipes, sir.



No comments: